Sunday, October 26, 2008

Western fast food score

This is for the trip so far. I'm trying to keep this to a minimum.

# of times I ate at mcdonalds: 2 (sendai and tokyo)
# of times I ate at kfc: 2 (brisbane and tokyo)
# of times I ate at Pizza Hut: 1 (seoul)
# of times I was tempted by Yoshinoya: 4 (Japan)
# of times I ate at Wendy's: 1 (auckland)
# of times I ate at taco bell: 0
# of times I wished Taco Bell would open up international stores: 436
# of times I ate at TGI Fridays: 1 (nagano)
# of times I ate at Papa John's: 1 (busan)
# of times I wished I had In-N-Out: 7
# of times I wished Taco Bell would open up international stores: 437
# of times I wished Taco Bell would open up international stores: 438

P.s. Someone please send 2 burrito supremes and a mexican pizza express overnight mail to the Shanghai Sheraton please. Attn: jim song the hungry

P.p.s. Make sure the mexican pizza does not flip over. I hate borked mexican pizza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home