Friday, February 29, 2008

I know my last title was super corny

Well now that I've gotten my first blog post ever out of the way, I can relax a little bit more. There was a lot of pressure in that last post because it was my first and I was forcing myself to write a catchy introduction to what is my so called life.

(The whole "first blog post ever" is sort of a lie actually. I used to have a livejournal account that I blogged in for 2 years before blogging was cool. Yeah that's how rockin' I am.)

So yeah, I'm planning to take a year overseas to travel through 15 different countries.

Why 15? Partly it just sounded like a good number. It also coincides with the Star Alliance Round-the-World (RTW) flight package limitation. And 15 countries in a year allows me 3 weeks in each country with 6 weeks of flexibility (there's a total of 52 weeks in a year for you non math people).

Why a year? Well it just so happens that most RTW flight packages have a maximum of 1 year attached to them. Therefore, to get the best deal, I am keeping myself inside that boundary. I also feel that 1 year is a good amount of time to be away from the working world. After that, I should probably get myself back behind a cubicle and slave away again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home