Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Magicbus time

Most of the people that I hung out with for the last 2 days have left today. 1 back home to Germany, 2 moved on to Australia, and another moved to a different part of New Zealand. So things are much quieter for me tonight.

I expected this but I still feel a bit bored tonight. I've been reading "1000 places to see before you die" a book gifted to me by Ben to pass the time, secretly hoping someone new will walk in the door to occupy me socially for the next couple of hours.

I have to go to bed early tonight because I booked a seat on the magicbus, which is a bus company that takes you around the country and helps you book activities and places to sleep.

I chose their largest itinerary option. It's supposed to take about 21 days or something close to that. The nice thing about this company is that you can stay longer in any location and then catch the next bus, which basically means you will meet a whole new set of people. It's the best way to meet lots of different people in the shortest amount of time until you find a group that you like hanging out with and finishing your trip off with them. Sounds ideal to me.

That will help me finish off NZ just in time to move on to Australia.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

So can you cross out any places in that book yet? Not sure if there's any places from NZ in that book. Funny how I just ate some Chinese food tonight and it cost me $20 USD for a rice dish and a beef dish. Are you keeping in touch with anybody that you have just met yet? I would imagine you will meet some cool penpals after your trip. Dude I ran and finished my marathon in San Diego this past Sunday. I am a lot of pain but it's getting better. I got to run and cross the finish line with my brother so that was pretty special. Hey let me know if you need anything from the states, I can prob send it to you if you are going to at a certain place for a little while.

June 5, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home