Sunday, June 1, 2008

Took me a while but I found something

I decided to read the little email that I got from the hostel that I reserved a couple days ago. (Bamber house)

With their recommendation I'm taking the Airbus Express toward the city.

The info lady at the airport was nice enough to direct me to an ATM so now I have some NZ bucks too. Of course their bill is a different shape though so now my wallet looks funny.

I walked over to the Vodafone counter also. Their sim cards cost 35 bucks and with that you only get 5 dollars prepaid time. That sucks considering it's 89 cents per minute domestic or international. Good for out of country but bad for in country.

I'm probably going to buy one eventually anyway though, since it costs something like 2.99 a minute for me to call the usa using at&t.

3 Comments:

Blogger tacoflavoredkisses said...

I demand more pictures of foreign currency!

Ok, I politely request that you post pictures of currency from other countries during your travels. It's fascinating to me for some reason.

June 2, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Hey Andy! Thanks for reading.

Would you like more pics of bills or change or both?

June 4, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger tacoflavoredkisses said...

Bills would be awesome. Throughout the entire trip! I'm kinda nerdy when it comes to foreign currency.

June 4, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home