Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cowabunga dude!

I start surfing lessons in about an hour. I'm very excited about this. This is the 2nd most important reason why I came to Australia. (1st one was diving in the Great Barrier Reef)

I purchased a 2 day package from Style Surfing Byron Bay after comparing several different companies. That one looked the most professional as far as I could tell from their webpage. They are picking me up at my hostel at 12:50pm so I have to hurry back in about half an hour.
The weather is amazing once again today, so hopefully the waves are calm and I'll be able to stand up on the board today without toppling over like Jenga bricks on crack.
One of the girls I met on Fraser, Andrea, has done her 2 days of surfing lessons from a different company and she really enjoyed it. She won't stop talking about it :) So I hope to enjoy it as much as she did, because otherwise it will be a disappointment for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home