Friday, August 1, 2008

Traveling can feel like a small world

This week I've met and re-met quite a few people while traveling down the coast. It's actually quite fascinating how many people I've seen more than once.

While in Noosa, I saw Tasha (Canada) again and she came out to dinner with my 2 friends Shani and Sandy that I met in NZ. Shani and Sandy happen to live in the Noosa area so they were very cool to come out and join me for dinner a couple of nights ago.

Here's a picture of Tasha and me.


Here's a pic of Sandy, Shani and me.


While visiting the Australia Zoo from Noosa, I met up with Johanna (Germany) and Marin (Germany) whom I had met on the Fraser Island trip. They were 2 of the girls that were in my 4x4 vehicle with me. Here's a pic of them in front of a kangaroo that was done eating.


While I was on Fraser, I saw 2 girls from the Whitsundays sailboat. Sinead (Ireland) and Rhoda (Ireland).

I told you it rained like hell.

In Byron Bay I met up again with 2 girls from Fraser Island. Renee (Netherlands) and Andrea (Netherlands).


Last night in Byron Bay I hung out with 2 girls that were my roommates in Magnetic Island about 2.5 weeks ago. I was lucky enough to walk by them several times this week in Fraser Island, Noosa and in Byron Bay. Jess (England) and Jenn (England). Aren't they cute? haha

(hint: they are stalking me)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder where are all the girls.
They are all there to see Jim.

August 1, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Shanks said...

... why do all the girls you hang out with come in pairs?

August 1, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Girls who are traveling with a male counterpart are usually traveling in pairs for safety reasons.

Also, girls that are traveling in pairs usually seem to have a better/easier time socializing with strangers because they're not shy or worried about bad things.

August 5, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home