Sunday, November 2, 2008

Toughest country so far

I've had the hardest time in Japan so far out of the 7 I've been to.

Here's the full order (from toughest to easiest):
Japan
Thailand
China
Macau
Hong Kong
Korea
Australia
New Zealand

Why Japan?
1. Couldn't speak their language
2. I didn't know anybody who lived there
3. My phone didn't work (main things I use are google maps mobile and web)
4. It was hard to find a computer or internet access
5. Almost nobody spoke english, except in Tokyo
6. Japanese people would keep talking to me in Japanese and would not stop
7. I had a tough time making friends because foreigners would not chat me up because they thought I was Japanese and I couldn't tell which Japanese people knew English
8. The food was good, but other countries were better (thailand)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home