Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pronouncing mandarin words

I thought the translations of pronunciations of korean to english was bad, Chinese is so much worse because they have 4 tones they use for each pronunciation as well.

They use the weirdest spellings too. Like zh makes a j sound. What the heck?

I have been avoiding using mandarin with chinese people because even when I say something to them, they don't understand me. It's quite sad.

It annoys me when I can't say easy words correctly and look like a retard when it's not written correctly to start with.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gave you a crash course in chinese!!! try it again!

November 2, 2008 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger ben said...

there's no spelling in Chinese Jim, they are all characters

November 4, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

i loved your crash course hui. thank you.

ben - thanks for the correction

November 19, 2008 at 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home