Monday, December 8, 2008

Corked thermosi(?)

I don't even know what the plural for thermos is. Is it thermoses or thermosi? How's that for a "are you smarter than a 5th grader?" question?

The hotels that I've been staying at in China have been providing these corked thermoses 24/7 that have hot water in them. They're different from ones I've seen before because you flip open the top cover, then pull out a small cork top (part of the thermos) and pour out the water into a glass.

I think what's great about them is that they work really well for holding in the heat. They give you a thermos and more than 24 hours later the water is still really hot.

When I was staying at Katja's, she had a thermos that she boiled water into and we were drinking hot tea from there for a full day. I had no idea these things were so efficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home