Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shocking

I asked for cereal with my breakfast on the plane. I was surprised when he gave me my tray with cornflakes in a bowl with milk already in it!

I didn't get a choice on the type of cereal, the type of milk, nor the ratio of cereal to milk, and it was also soggier than if I had poured in the milk myself. I also had to eat it right way before my fresh fruit because I don't like soggy cereal.

Maybe British people are less fussy about their cereal? Any American put in my situation would probably also be a tad bit surprised because normally we like our cereal a certain way, just like our eggs. I'm not even really a cereal person, so I'm less fussy than others.

Or maybe it's this way on all plane flights and I've been spoiled too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home