Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh me lucky charms!

2 nights ago I was walking around the town of El Chalten at 12:30am looking for Ronald (long story) and I found myself in front of the park ranger office.

The moon was out bright that night and it looked pretty behind the clouds so I took a picture over the river. The reflection on the water was beautiful.

I saw something in the distance in the opposite direction of the moon and couldn't figure out what it was at first. But after my eyes focused in I could see that it was a rainbow! In the middle of the night. It was a moonlight rainbow. I'd never known such a thing existed!

I tried taking about 20 pictures to see if I could capture it but couldn't because my phone isn't sophisticated enough. I ended up just staring at it for 20 minutes until it disappeared. I know for sure it was a rainbow because the people working in the office came out and told me what it was.

1 Comments:

Blogger suslee said...

that sounds magical...now that i think about it, i've never seen a rainbow at night except for in the lucky charms commercials!

February 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home