Monday, May 11, 2009

Solo castellano por favor

Holy crap, nobody speaks English here. I'm so glad I didn't come here first. I would have seriously suffered. I'm not even sure if I would have made it to my hostel.

I made it here using the bus, metro, and walking today. I asked a lady on the bus from the airport where I should get off to get to a metro station. She told me she was headed there too so she led me off the bus to the metro. That was really nice of her and not unexpected because traveler's have told me that people in Colombia are super friendly and nice.

I saw a lot of hot dog stands on the way here but since I was carrying all my bags I didn't feel that I had the ability to eat any of them at that time. I will go street sausage hunting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home