Friday, February 29, 2008

Blogging is so uncool

Or is it?

I plan to post on this blog to keep my link to the "real world". By that I mean my family and friends. This is the easiest way for me to "reach" everybody with the least amount of technical requirements and minimum time investment.

When I am traveling, my day to day will seem like time is frozen.

Since I'll be mostly traveling through large cities, I'm hoping it won't be very hard to find an internet cafe when I need to. I'm going to need to do some online banking and fund transfers once in a while, so hopefully I won't fall victim to any identity theft as a result of using public terminals at these cafes.

I want to blog more often than I can find internet cafes though. How am I going to do this you may ask?

My phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home