Friday, April 25, 2008

Fruits of manual labor

(I tried to post this from my phone about a week ago but for some reason the email wouldn't go through)

I spent the better part of 2 days in the sun washing & waxing 3 of our cars (I know, life is tough) on our driveway, as you can see here, with nice shines. I don't have a picture of the 3rd car because I didn't wax it.

For the wax, I used Maguire's NXT Tech Wax. It comes in a slightly viscous liquid. You squeeze some on the sponge that comes with it and rub it over the surface A of the car, and then you rub down surface B. Then go back and buff A with a nice clean towel and then rub down surface C. Then you go back and buff B. Repeat until the car is done and voila! You get to brag too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home