Saturday, May 31, 2008

Butterflies

So I'm leaving in 8 hours for the airport and I'm getting a bit excited or nervous. I can't tell which one it is yet. I've been feeling this way since about noon on Thursday.

I'm a little worried I forgot something in my bag. I'm more worried I might have forgotten to take care of something at home.

I'm also a little worried that I won't be able to live on the low budget that I've set for myself. I don't think it's really gonna be a problem because hell I've camped a lot in the past, but I'm still a little nervous about it for whatever reason.

I'm trying to finish up a couple last minute things here today, including washing my car once so that I can cover it with the car cover.

Oh yeah I just realized, I won't be touching a computer for a while. I wonder what that's going to feel like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have your blackberry. you don't need a computer. you're fine.

June 3, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home