Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's like body art but not

I'm currently waiting for my acupuncture appointment in Koreatown LA. I've been coming here regularly since I've been home because my parents think it will help me fight my allergies (congested nose and loss of sense of smell).

I don't know if it would really work but I've been doing it anyway to make my parents happy. Some things are not worth fighting about with them.

I've experienced positive effects before but I don't feel like it's good with any reliability (for allergies). I've heard it's amazing for physical pain though.

Oh yeah, you also have to take a bitter liquid medicine they make for you on a regular basis too. It is downable but having to remember 3 times a day kind of sucks. And sometimes cut out certain foods like chicken and pork (for me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home