Sunday, June 15, 2008

Splat

I had a chance to skydive yesterday but I didn't take it because the weather wasn't clear enough for me. I was told that falling through clouds was sometimes better because you felt like you were falling faster but I still decided to wait. There are plenty more opportunities for me to drop from a plane later on in New Zealand so I wanted to wait until I felt it was the right time.

It was clear enough in the sky that they allowed people to jump, but it just wasn't clear enough for me.

I did head to the Lake Taupo airport with my new friends to watch them do it though. I took a lot of pictures for them. Here's an example:


I kid I kid. That was actually their victory dance afterwards (no it's not them all falling and dying in one spot in case you were worried). Here's an actual skydive pic:


You can see the rest of the pictures here. And I will let you guys know when I finish my dive inside the next 2 weeks. More than likely I will be doing my dive in Queenstown.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i would have the chance to skydive...

June 15, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home