Friday, June 13, 2008

It's cool to cuss

I've noticed since I've been traveling that in most other countries in the world it is acceptable for people (especially women) to cuss multiple times throughout the day, which I have to say has caught me by surprise.

As an example, I'll meet a girl that looks incredibly sweet and ask her "How are you doing?" and she'll come back with something like "Well the weather is feckin' miserable but I guess I'm alright" Everytime I see/hear that it makes me chuckle.

I wonder why it's so socially unacceptable in our country but it's totally normal in other places, especially the UK.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spitfire said...

Fuck yeah! You didn't know that the USA is run by a bunch of whatever you wanna call 'ems?

June 20, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home