Saturday, June 28, 2008

NZ airport security

Wow. The security for domestic flights at the Queenstown airport has shown me how anal Americans have to be at our airports.

They lady at the ticket counter didn't ask for my id, she just took my name verbally.

Nobody asked for my boarding pass or id as I went through security.

They didn't care that I had a bunch of fluids in my bag.

They told me to keep my shoes on as I walked through the metal detector.

I got from the door of the airport to my gate in about 5 minutes.

I actually feel more worried about this flight because of this. Welcome to american paranoia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was what I usually experienced old time everywhere in the World.

June 28, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home