Monday, August 4, 2008

Ready for some eye candy?

I thought I would point some specific pictures that I took with my $150 camera. :)

Here are a couple from Cape Byron when I took my walk around with Renee:




And here are few from back on Noosa Beach. If you remember I took one picture with my phone and put it up here immediately. Here are a couple using my camera with the wide angle setting.



This next one is from the top of a lookout on Magnetic Island during sunset.

And this one is of Whitehaven Beach on the Whitsunday Islands.

This is the public swimming area in Cairns.

This is a rock area near a waterfall in the rainforest around Cairns.

This was my crab friend in Cape Tribulation.

This one is the prettiest of them all, for obvious reasons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was hoping some real eye candy.  You are in Thailand right?  Bang bang!

August 25, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home