Saturday, November 1, 2008

Other things in Hong Kong

I never mentioned other activities we did in Hong Kong. We went to an amusement park called Ocean Park where they were having a special scary night fest, sort of like Knotts Scary Farm. But of course it was asian style. By that, I mean that there are a bunch of Haunted Houses to go through and they are "really" scary. They have people who grab you in the dark while you're scared out of your wits. There was one moment where I was glad I had visited the "lou" beforehand, as Dawn would have said it.

Also their makeup was so awesome it was amazing. They looked like they were done up by professional Hollywood makeup artists.

I think the best part of it all was that they seemed really into being in character and really scaring every single person half to death. The enthusiasm was something to be proud of.

We saw and took pictures on the Avenue of the Stars. It was like the stars we have in the ground in Hollywood. Of course I took a picture of the Jackie Chan one. We also saw the Science Museum which was really fun because almost every booth was interactive goodness.

I wanted to go see the Big Buddha as Ben suggested but it didn't work out :( next time next time as my friend keith likes to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home