Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another old post about Korea

I was on my way up to the beginning of the Daechungbong trail, I walked past a white couple that seemed like they were lost. They were waiting for a bus at a non bus stop and discussing whether or not they were waiting at the right spot.

I couldn't help hearing their conversation as I walked by. I chuckled to myself and I wasn't going to say anything but then I figured I should build some Karma points so I turned around asked them if they needed help getting around.

When I turned around suddenly and asked them in my so very Californian accent I think they were a bit surprised to hear it. I was pleased by their reaction. After a short chat I ended up guiding them to the bus station and continued heading up to my trail. It felt good to help them out that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home