Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whew!

Going through security right now just to *change* terminals at Heathrow was like a visit to the boot camp of airport safety. My sister must have had a hell of a time last week while she and Shash were here with the baby.

Nearly 1 employee for every 10 people in line. A lady with a loud voice was yelling at us to put all our liquids in a plastic bags and telling us to put our boarding passes and passports away because we won't need them. Her voice was so prominent nobody was talking in line. It was all hush hush the entire time. Some white guy walked past me and accidentally hit me with his bag but didn't apologize. Not that I cared, I just came from the land of no apologies :)

Turned out I *did* need my boarding pass to show them I'm flying business so I could get in the abbreviated line to the side.

Somebody has the British people spooked. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home