Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I hate McDonalds

I hate it. I hate it. Terrible quality food and super unhealthy, yet for some reason on this trip, the longer I've been away from home the better I feel for a couple of seconds whenever I see the golden arches. I think it's just that it's familiar face.

If I saw a Wells Fargo Bank I'd probably squeak with joy uncontrollably like a mouse that just found a Dutch goude factory.

Damn you Ronald McDonald, damn *you* and your seduction techniques. <shakes fist in the air>

(On a side note, I've noticed that these other countries rarely use Ronald's face in the advertising. I think it might be because asian countries aren't into clowns and it would probably just freak everyone out)

Would *you* take a chicken sandwich from a clown in China? I didn't think so.

2 Comments:

Blogger tacoflavoredkisses said...

Japanese Ronald McDonald is super creepy. I've seen a few ads with him in them, and they creep me out.

Side note: McDonald's fat is addicting. I actually cave once every few weeks and grab a sausage mcmuffin or a chicken sammich.

December 9, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I've eaten at mackers a couple of times already as well :)

December 11, 2008 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home