Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bye bye asia

I'm a little sad to be leaving Asia. I have to admit that I do feel a significant connection with those countries and the people even if we're completely different in most ways other than the way we look.

I've certainly felt like I bonded with China in the last month and a half. Korea seems like a great place to visit, but not live in. Japan, even though I got pissy that they keep speaking in robotic Japanese to me, still felt nice, safe, and welcoming. Thailand (other than Bangkok) was warm and peaceful. Even Bangkok I'll remember forever as that hub city I don't want to visit again. Even in distaste I still felt like it was a good experience for me.

Someday I will be back for Mongolia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Tibet. Until then, it's adios amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home