Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Direct from Salamanca

Of all the things I could be doing right now (eating, drinking, pickpocketing tourists) I am watching the Simpsons in Spanish.

They've picked dubbed voices for the characters that sound similar to the originals but not right on, so some of the characters sound a little odd to me, especially Homer. He sounds like a Mexican gardener that I used to talk to when I was a kid. His voice is too high pitched, too enthusiastic and not nasaly and pathetic enough to be Homer.

I checked into a private room tonight (aka hotel) because the hostels here have low ratings on cleanliness and I don't feel like risking itching all night for 15 euros less.

My bed is totally awesome. I already lied down on it and could feel a good night's sleep coming on. :) The sheets feel soooo nice. I also took an hour long hot shower just now. I feel so clean I could lick my own feet. I think I will. J/k

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice and good decision, Jim.
Have good night sleep and stay clean.

January 14, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how luxurious!!!

January 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home