Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Movistar = phone company?

Yep Movistar is the name of the GSM mobile company in Spain that I have been using the most so far.

If I was them, I would have preferred to name myself something like Rockstar, or Badass, or ThePhoneCompany, or maybe even TomKat, because I enjoy overused cliches.

Edit: I just did some research and found out that "movil" means mobile in Spanish, so now it's been proven that I was being stupid because I was wrong but didn't realize it. Awesome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll see them in peru too!!!

January 8, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me

January 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

you thought it was a cheesy name too?

January 12, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home