Monday, February 23, 2009

10 bucks

On the first night when I was walking the parade path alone, I had about $10 in my back pocket and $30 in my left sock under my foot. I wore shoes out because I was worried about getting stepped on.

On the way home I said I had gotten stuck inside the crowd around a moving bloco. I basically couldn't really move or anything because everyone was shoulder to shoulder. After getting pushed through for about 15 minutes I had the realization about the $10 I left in my back pocket. I had a feeling it would be gone and it was. I don't even know who or when it was taken because so many people were running into me and getting pushed into me.

That was the first time I had been knowingly pickpocketed. It was good to find out how that felt. I chuckled to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home