Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Colombia

There´s a guy I met in Egypt named Dave from the US. He´s currently traveling through Colombia on his trip around the world and has a blog. From reading his blog, he has a really high impression of that country.

I also met this guy named Clay from California while I was in Buenos Aires. He´s doing a trip around South America and he says that Medellin in Colombia is his favorite city so far. He said that not many travelers know about it yet. He really raved about it big time. It got me excited.

There´s now an 80% chance that I´m going to cut Chile shorter and insert a round trip flight from Lima to Medellin in the middle of Peru to go check out Colombia. There´s no visa required so it will be easy. I just need to buy the flight and move my RTW flights around a bit so I have more time set off for Peru.

If I have more time I am going to see Bogota too, but Medellin is the higher priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home