Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am thinking again (surprise!)

The recent taxi story I just posted has got me thinking, how convenient is it that I'm a guy and that I can do things like argue violently with the locals at 5:30am?

Imagine if Charlotte was by herself. Would she have argued with the man for $1 instead of just paying up? Would she have even taken a ride from a random car at 5am in a city she just arrived in? Charlotte weighs like 110 pounds and isn't exactly muscular although can be very tenacious.

It's amazing what size and male genitalia buys you sometimes when traveling. There are many situations where the situation is ok only because of who I am. I have more freedom in some ways just because I'm a guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is May 1st 2009.
11 months has been passed and Jim is coming back home this month.
I thank everybody who concered about Jim and his trip.
I wish his remained trip be safe with full of fun.

May 1, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home