Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chinese Visa

I will need to get a Visa to get into China while I'm in Korea. This means that I will have to visit the Chinese Embassy in Seoul and also hand over my passport for a certain number of days, which probably also means that I won't be able to take domestic plane flights inside Korea. I guess we will see what happens there.

I've always wanted to ride a bullet train. I am going to look into riding the one in Korea that goes to Busan.

I've been told by a friend I met in Thailand that getting a Visa to China is very tough because of the post Olympics rush but I hope that isn't actually true. I hope that those protesting Americans that got arrested didn't ruin it for me.

If China doesn't work out my idea is to go check out Vietnam or possibly Mongolia or Russia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home