Saturday, September 6, 2008

I miss my bb

It's really tough finding time to sit on a computer and write what I'm thinking. I either don't have the time because I'm busy doing something or going somewhere, or there's no computer nearby that I can use. 75% of households in Korea own a personal computer, but my grandmother doesn't, so when I'm there I can't do any blogging, even though that would probably be the best time in terms of free hours.

I miss google maps and the GPS on my bb the most. I don't even really use it to find places to go. I liked watching it while walking around unknown areas so that I knew which way I was generally headed and how I would get back though.

#2 would be the fact that I can't blog whenever I want to. This one is very annoying. I forget what I wanted to write by the time I get in front of a keyboard.

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

Jim you should get a small note book and a pen so you can capture your thoughts.

September 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I have one and I've been doing it but it's a bitch culture wise to go back and use pen and paper.

September 11, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home