Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Misc Diving Thoughts

You know what I thought of when I was swimming in 30 C waters off the coast of Thailand? Back when I lived in Boston I swam in the Cape Cod area of southeast Massachusetts and I remember water being that warm there. I remember how I felt back then, how it was surreal.

Then when I got to Thailand I expected it, so I wasn't as surprised, but I did love it, and it reminded me of good memories.

There are only a couple more things that I've been wanting to see underwater but haven't yet:
Jellyfish
Octopus
A shark other than a reef shark
Seahorse (I was told I might see these in the Red Sea)
Lionfish (I was supposed to see these in the GBR but didn't)
Dolphin (No idea where I can see these yet)

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I've heard the Red Sea has really great diving, except it's getting more crowded lately.

September 3, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger ben said...

Hey Jim, I'm thinking about climbing Mt Rainier next year (~July), do you think you'll be interested?

September 5, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Yeah more than likely. I'll be home on June 1st at the latest. Considering I'll have spent 5 months in South America, I'll probably be ready for it (trained) as well.

September 6, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

to Erin: I hope it's not crowded when I get there :( I didn't even realize that there was diving there until I started this trip, so I was hoping that it was kind of a remote area.

September 6, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home