Saturday, October 4, 2008

Losing the insignificant ideas

For the last month without my ability to blog with my bb, I have felt a little handicapped at times. Sometimes I:m riding in the subway and want to post something quick, but I can:t, and I end up forgetting. It:s not even worth writing down on my notepad because it:s not that noteworthy. I just wanted to run it past you guys for a quick laugh or something. You know me, I always enjoy the silly goofs. I think I get off more to it than other people do but either way, it:s entertainment value for some people and waste of life to other people.

My friend Annie once put it best: "Jim, your joke is not funny at all, but your laugh is hilarious, so I:m laughing at your laugh." I didn:t know whether to laugh or cry at that comment, but in the end I took it as a compliment.

But because I can only blog from a computer, I:ve had to wait until later to write what I was thinking exactly and I also happen to only write about the bigger important issues that stick in my head and are also worth paying for computer time to blog about. So I don:t know if anyone else has noticed but my posts since I reached Korea are longer and a little more serious. Well I think they have been at least. And I:ve also been unable to post any random pictures that I see while walking around either.

This will soon change back though, for I will be heading to China on October 20th, and my bb will work there once more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home