Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Since I'm a math nerd

Blogger Analytics is a free tool that you place on your home page it lets you know what kind of people are coming to your site and from where. I:ve had it on there just for the sake of curiosity (since it:s free anyway). I just took a look at it for the month of September and it came up with some interesting facts.

433 of the 585 visits I had this month were from the USA.
323 of those were from Washington State.
9 from the Netherlands.
6 from the UK.
4 from Canada.
4 from Singapore.
3 from India.
3 from Australia.

Average visit time was 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

If you search "vodka bucket contains 350ml samui" on google my blog is the first link that comes up. I don:t know why anyone would search that on google but somebody did.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo.
like the survivor man.

October 2, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home