Sunday, December 14, 2008

I have camel ass

2 days ago I rode a camel for 2 hours to wander around the pyramids of giza. 2 kids came with as guides. They were very nice and fun. The ride was $40 and I tipped them $15 and $5 each. I probably tipped them way too much but I felt like making their day.

But the camel ride was tough on my soft ass. And yes I do have a soft ass. I have some scabs where the skin had some tears due to the up/down constant hopping. Also the muscles on the outer cheeks are in pain, probably from trying to flex my butt the whole time so that my balls don't get damaged on one of the downward motions.

I'd like to call this conditon, "camel ass".

So yesterday when I was climbing up and down the tombs, I could feel the soreness directly.

Camels also have to stand up and sit down by the front legs and then the back legs, and not together at once, so when you get it, you better hold on tight because it's like a gyroscope when he tries to stand up. You gotta lean very forward and then very far backwards to keep balance. I never knew that about camels. Horses are *much* easier to ride, even though if he gallops a lot you'll also get "horse ass". I'm sure many of you know what that means. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home