Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bought a new camera


It's a Canon IXUS 80 IS which is the same as the Canon SD1100 in the states. It cost me $204 because it was on sale at a big department store called El Corte Ingles.

But I will get 19% back as a refund on the EU tax when I leave the EU, so I will get $39 back. That makes the camera $165 for me. I bought the same camera for my dad online 1 month ago for $150, so I think the price works itself out ok, considering I had to buy it in a store with Euros.

Since I got the same type of camera as before, I now have 2 extra batteries and an extra charger (Renee's idea). All my memory cards still work too.

I'm going to buy a case for this one again soon. Hopefully I won't lose it this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

Jim, what kind of battery does it have? Is it NL4? I lost my charger and needs a new one. I went and bought a giant multi-purpose charger from Radioshack. Perhaps I can buy your extra one from you when you return.

January 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

yeah it is nl4. so you can have one of mine when i get home no problems

February 11, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home