Sunday, February 15, 2009

I don´t remember that! (or do i)

I´ve come to realize that I have selective memory. I should have known that I did, but I never labeled myself with that term.

I know for a fact that in the past, I´ve usually forgotten stuff that I didn´t feel like remembering consciously, but never thought, "hey that´s what selective memory is!"

Now the real questions are:
1. Is this something that all people do, or is it just me?
2. Is it bad to have selective memory, or is it just efficient (and therefore not bad)?

For #1, I think everyone does it a little bit, though maybe not as much as I do. So that means question #2 is more important.

I don´t know the answer to question #2 yet. If I have an epiphany I will let you know *and* alert the authorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home