Monday, February 2, 2009

My next trip?

While traveling, I've met many people from many places and heard about what's good and what's not. It gets my mind thinking about where I would like to go next. It seems like traveling a lot makes you want to travel more.

I've been doing some brainstorming and I have 2 preferences so far:

1. Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Tibet, Nepal, Fiji
2. Ireland, Scotland, England, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, and Denmark

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanks said...

Shawn and Sarah will be going to Scotland I believe at the end of March. I think it's Shawn's first time there. Sarah's second.

February 2, 2009 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about africa, sub-saharan africa?

February 2, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger ben said...

you should make traveling as your full time job Jim, now you just need to figure out how to get paid for it...perhaps get a job at the tv station or travel channel...you certainly have a good resume of traveling by the end of this trip..I think coming back from Boeing will kill you...plus there won't be any jobs available, did you hear about the 10,000 layoff this year? Not that you care.

February 3, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

i´d like to do africa yes, but i´ve decided to hold off on it til later. I think i´d rather see the countries where my friends are instead, before we forget eachother completely haha.

ben, i did hear about the layoffs. my dad sent me an email about it. a traveling job would be amazing for me. you´re right

February 11, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home