Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Need to find a learning spanish book

I´ve been learning a lot of Spanish traveler vocabulary lately and I´ve been doing ok at surviving using broken Spanish, but I think I need to find a grammar book somewhere so that I can put some sentences together. I need to do this soon so that I don´t regress into making up my own rules for so long that I can´t fix my mistakes anymore.

Anyone know a good small (seriously) book that teaches Spanish? I already have and have been using the Lonelyplanet latin american phrasebook because Yan let me borrow hers. I'm looking for something that will teach me spanish in a more fluid, gradual manner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you try looking up spanish grammar online? So you don,t need to carry around another book

February 12, 2009 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

that´s a good point. I was thinking about possibly buying an ebook for my phone to save space too.

February 15, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home