Monday, February 2, 2009

Something I usually find hard to do

I disposed of my first articles of clothing of my trip today. My 2 bungee shirts. One from Macau and the other from New Zealand. I am proud of myself. I usually have a really hard time letting go of things that seem valuable or reusable.

The shirts had shrunk short enough that they were becoming uncomfortable to wear (showing my bellybutton) so I got rid of them instead of being a packrat like always.

I went shopping for more tshirts but couldn't find anything cheap and so decided to wait until Argentina. They probably have lots of summerwear selling right now. I did get some black socks at h&m though. They seemed decent.

2 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

yeah like all the school books that you kept and your Harry Potter series 1-4

February 3, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

haha i threw the books away this time when i moved down from seattle. i do have the harry potter books though :) still unread

February 11, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home