Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More pics from Australia

On Magnetic Island, I climbed to top of a hill to see the sunset when a bird flew into my view.


This was my bed on the boat that took me around the Whitsunday Islands. Quite roomy I must say.


Driving my Whitsundays boat around using my feet because I'm *that* good.


On Fraser Island, which is a place that's like 80% sand and we drove a 4x4 truck around together in crappy weather that weekend. At first I thought the white stuff in the back of the picture was salt, but no, it's just more sand.


I told you the weather on Fraser was terrible. We stood underneath a picnic area to get out of the chilly rain to eat lunch. Then once the Ipod speakers came out it became a discotheque. And yes, this is the weekend where I was stuck in a car with 8 girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home