Friday, March 28, 2008

White Post-Easter


It snowed today in Seattle. Pretty odd to be honest. I don't even remember it snowing this late in the spring in Boston, but that could just be old age getting to me.

I've been busy packing and bartering the things that aren't worth keeping/moving around on Craigslist.

The things I have to sell that are left are:
  • XBOX with a bunch of games and dancepads (DDR)
  • A ghetto entertainment center sound system (AV Receiver/Amp and 5 speakers) that I put together with equipment over 15 years
  • 10 year old VCR + 3 blank VHS tapes
  • IKEA shoerack
  • 48" black light
  • Jack Lalanne Power Juicer
  • An old bookshelf
  • 3 weak IKEA barstools
  • Metal futon frame
  • Black office chair with wheels
  • Computer desk
I've never used Craigslist so much at once before. At one point I had 10 ads up.


These barstools are pretty much the only thing I've ever bought at IKEA that I regret buying. The screws become loose constantly even if nobody is using them. Every couple weeks I found myself using my simple IKEA tool to re-tighten the screws. It was easy but still annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home