Saturday, March 22, 2008

The great big box hunter



As is customary every time I move, I hate having to pay someplace like U-Haul $100+ to get some decent boxes to pack my stuff in. For the last couple of years while I've been moving around Seattle on my own dime, I've been locating people giving away free boxes on craigslist.

So yesterday I drove around town using my blackberry to respond to ads while going to others to pick up boxes. This phone sure came in handy.

I have about 20 or so small to medium size boxes and I'll need to get about 15 more to complete my move.

All I need now are some blankets and a dolly. I'm going to ask my apt office today to see if they have one to borrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger tacoflavoredkisses said...

Oh, I have some more boxes under my bed if you need them.

March 28, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home