Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm a real man

While working out today in the gym, I flipped the channels on the television to distract myself. I was the one in charge of my destiny today, because I was in the gym at noon. If you don't know from experience, there's never anyone in the gym at noon, especially in a gym that is for apartment in the middle of downtown where tenants mostly all have working careers.

So to not digress any further, I ended up watching the Sportfishing channel. I didn't even know there was such a thing. There's a channel for everything now apparently. I wonder if there's a channel for druggies & alcoholics. That sounds like it would be interesting. Oh wait, I guess that would be Entertainment Tonight.

Well watching the guy catch a 50 pound catfish in the middle of a big pond made me kind of jealous and I thought, "fishing sounds like something I want to do while I'm traveling".

So there you have it, I'm going fishing.

I'm off to H&R Block now to take care of some taxes, because I'm lazy and didn't want to do them myself. Hey at least I'm doing them right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home