Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oops I did it again

BruteForce has utilized his superior math skills to notify me that I actually only have 14 countries currently on my itinerary (not 15). It's true. I can't count, or I guess I can't spreadsheet.

I'm considering adding Cambodia to my list though. Between Vietnam and Thailand, I might be able to sneak over the border and visit Angkor Wat. If you don't know, Angkor Wat is this unimportant temple in the middle of Southeast Asia. No, actually it happens to be one of the Wonders of the World, dummy.

Oh yeah, I finished taking the Typhoid pills without any side effects, so that was fortunate. That makes me good for all the vaccines I needed for my trip. I technically could use a shot of Hepatitis A part 2 in 6 months though so if I remember to do so I'll try to get that taken care of while I'm on travel. The travel clinic told me even with 1 shot it has a 95% effectiveness though so it's not a crucial issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home