Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The sickness and the ailment

I have been sick for a couple of days with some kind of cold. It's been giving me some chills while sleeping and a sore throat in the morning that goes away by lunchtime (weird huh?)

I'm sure drinking didn't help it much but I couldn't help it. You gotta drink the last night you're in town.

I hope this cold goes away before we get to California though, because I don't want to kill off hundreds of people in droves after I arrive. We have some really bad colds & flus in Seattle because of the weather and we all know Californians are all warm weather sun loving pansies that can't take a day of weather below 40. haha

(By the way, if I title a post with the name I just used for this one AFTER I'm on travel, you can pretty much assume it will NOT be a happy post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home