Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chinese VISA

I went to a travel agent last week while I was still in Seoul that was nearby the Chinese consulate in 명동 and asked the lady there how much it would be for the VISA. She told me $150, my passport, a completed application, and 1 picture. I think that's not bad. The VISA itself costs $130 just for the application fee anyway.

Right now I think you need to show hotel reservations for every day that you intend to spend in China when you apply. She said that I wouldn't even need that and that everything would be taken care of.

So I'll be doing this around October 10th when I get back into Korea from Japan. My flight from Seoul to HK is on October 20th right now, and I think I only need 4 business days to get my VISA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home