Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ulsan Tourist Information Center

The tourist information centers in Korea are simply amazing, and the one in Ulsan is one of the best. The people in there are so nice and so incredibly helpful. They try to help with everything they possibly can.

They're located right next to the train or bus stations. They look up times for you, costs of transportation, how to get wherever, and the service is all for free to the visitor. I assume they are paid by the Korean government.

The ladies at the Ulsan center even allowed me use their computer behind the desk several times. I've visited them at least once a day already because they can pretty much answer any question I ask them about getting somewhere.

I wonder if they treat me better because I can speak Korean. I doubt it. It's probably a lot easier for them to deal with though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home