Thursday, September 18, 2008

North Face backpack

I gave up on cheap backpacks and put in $60 today to get the lowest North Face model while walking through Gyeoungju. The other bag I bought in Australia was pretty much totally ripped on the inside between the pockets and my stuff was moving around everywhere. It gets really annoying when you're looking for your camera in the outer pocket and then you can't find it, so you panic and then realize later it just fell into the main large pocket through a hole in the middle.

I don't know if $60 was a good deal or not but I saw the store and just felt the urge to get something decent this time while I'm there in front of it. If I had to find the store on my own it would take a really long time, so I just figured it was meant to be that way.

I forgot to take pictures of the old backpack. I wish I had so I could show everyone the damage.

Oh, and as Koreans always do, I got a free handkerchief and socks along with the bag as part of their service.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanks said...

I bought my North Face laptop backpack for about $75 and that was on sale from $100. I've had it since Nov and it seems to be holding up well. I use it everyday for work and I've taken it with my on every trip I've taken since buying it.

So, I think $60 for a North Face backpack is a descent price; I don't think you're being ripped off.

September 18, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Ah sweet thanks for the reassurance. The pack I'm using has a laptop slot as well actually. Let's see here... the model is Yavapai 30L.

September 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home